JPMA Baby Show FAQs
- What is the JPMA Baby Show?
- Where is the JPMA Baby Show?
- When is the JPMA Baby Show?
- Who can attend the trade show?
- How many people is JPMA expecting at the JPMA Baby Show?
- How many companies does JPMA expect to exhibit at the JPMA Baby Show?
- What else will be happening at the JPMA Baby Show?
- If I can only attend one trade event a year, why should I go to the JPMA Baby Show?
- Do I still get JPMA discounts on my ABC booth space?
- What is going on with the Innovations Awards usually hosted at ABC Expo?
- How much does it cost to exhibit at The JPMA Baby Show?
- When can I reserve my booth?
- Who can exhibit?
- Do I have to be a JPMA Member to exhibit?
- Will JPMA continue to hold the Spring Summit in D.C.?
JPMA Baby Show FAQs
What is the JPMA Baby Show?
The JPMA Baby Show is a juvenile products industry trade event with trade show exhibits, educational programming, culminating with a one day consumer baby event which is the largest consumer baby show in North America.
What else will happen at the JPMA Baby Show?
The event kicks off with educational programming consisting of multiple tracks on legislative and regulatory topics, business best practices, innovations and trends, with an eye to the programming needs of all company sizes and all industry participants. The JPMA Baby Show will host the annual JPMA Innovation Awards program and provide exhibitors with new opportunities for media exposure. Additionally, the event includes plenty of networking opportunities and social events.
If I can only attend one trade event a year, why should I go to the JPMA Baby Show?
The JPMA Baby Show is the only juvenile products industry event that combines an educational conference, trade show and consumer day rolled into one, with one exhibit fee. Exhibitors are able to reach the trade community as well as consumers with one event set-up and one booth expense. This is especially compelling for exhibitors seeking to expand their consumer touch points, drive consumer interaction, or for companies new to the consumer show experience.
Do I still get JPMA discounts on my ABC booth space?
ABC extended discounts in 2016 to members that fit ABC requirements. Per ABC, JPMA member discounts on ABC booth space will be eliminated starting in 2017. JPMA suggests JPMA members contact ABC directly with any questions specific to the ABC Show.
How much does it cost to exhibit at the JPMA Baby Show?
Contact Senior Director of Industry Relations, Sabina Gargiulo for details.
When can I reserve my booth?
Exhibit sales are currently open! Contract by June 30th to receive an additional $1 off per square foot. Click here for space reservation details.
Who can exhibit?
Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, service providers, safety non-profits and NGOs, local and national retailers, local family-related services, other industry-related businesses.
Do I have to be a JPMA Member to exhibit?
No, you do not have to be a member, however, exclusive member discounts and other benefits will make a compelling, and cost-effective case for membership. To learn more about JPMA Membership, contact Samantha Adams.
Will JPMA continue to hold the Spring Summit in D.C.?
Content typical of what you would find at the JPMA Summit will be included in the conference programming in the early part of the JPMA Baby Show week.
Please direct any questions not covered here to: